Companies use Outsourced Recruiting Services for the following reasons:
- Companies do not have the core infrastructure to support effective recruitment initiatives and strategy. Core recruitment infrastructure includes some technology (ATS), a designated HR and/or recruiting team, and recruiting processes and hiring plans.
- Most corporate recruiting and HR departments are not set up to fill large volumes of openings, or spend the time to successfully support those openings.
- Corporate recruiters are often pulled into other HR function job responsibilities and are not able to dedicate the time and effort necessary to identify and attract the right candidates.
- Some corporate recruiting teams simply post their open positions and screen those that apply – and then only source resumes to the business function leaders.
- Incentive programs for corporate recruiters and HR departments are not aligned to achieve quick results – any many approach hiring top-notch candidates with the wrong set of motivations and skills. All too often, open positions remain unfilled for weeks or month.
- Outsourcing recruiting can be a cost-effective alternative, especially if a company needs to hire a high-volume of employees in a short period of time. Technology can be cost prohibitive and a full in-house recruitment staff is not always needed. Learn more about our Contract Recruiting and Project Recruiting services.