The ORS Sourcing Center(s) provides you with a core sourcing infrastructure that you can scale to meet your hiring needs – and an efficient candidate sourcing process that works.
The Problem: Sourcing for the right candidate can be a labor-intensive activity. The average recruiter spends 60%-70% of their time searching through resume databases, targeted groups and associations, and social networks trying to locate the right candidates – many whom might already be working somewhere else and not actively looking to change jobs.
The Solution: Instead, recruiters should be performing higher-value activities such as developing relationships and trust with candidates, interviewing qualified candidates, and interacting with their clients.
How It Works: Our Sourcing Centers are set up with teams of qualified sourcers, in Sourcing Pods to provide dedicated recruiters with a sourcing support structure. With ORS Partners, recruiters can focus on connecting with more active and passive candidates – more quickly than the competition.
Each Sourcing Pod is a singularly focused sourcing solution responsible for pipelining, assessing, and delivering qualified candidates for their client recruiters.
ORS Sourcing Pods Model
Every Sourcing Pod is lead by a sourcing manager – a Pod Leader – who communicates to the Recruiters, Project Managers and Account Managers.
ORS Sourcing Center Management
Our sourcers use state-of-the-art technology and sourcing tools (ATS, Social Media, etc.) and have years of best-practice experience at identifying key competencies, understanding which sourcing techniques yield the best results and locate the right passive candidates for the job.
Key Features & Benefits of using the ORS Partners Sourcing Centers:
- We improve your operational productivity, quality, and help you focus on higher-value activities.
- We are an efficient off-site sourcing department to help increase the productivity of your in-house recruiting efforts.
- We leverage technology to help identify and network with passive candidates.
- We work within professional networking sites to develop relationships and build bridges with others in your industry.
- We reach into the competition to identify successful passive candidates.
- We filter the candidates based on the defined parameters like experience, skill set, location, rates etc.
- We reduce costs and time-to-hire associated with locating the right passive candidates